In this detailed article, We will share all about the Samsung Bypass Google Verify apk. Also, we will guide you step-by-step on how to bypass Samsung FRP Verification.
You may have heard about the Factory reset option. Yes, it comes with almost all the devices. Similarly, there is a feature called “FRP” which enhances the security of your device. To secure the devices, Google brought this feature.
Let’s take a situation in which you’ve lost your device and now it’s in someone else’s hands. Now, if that person’s factory resets the device and restarts it. Then he/she will be asked for Google account credentials. So if they do not know your email ID and password they cannot access it.
Now, the problem occurs if you forget your ID and password after factory resetting the phone. Now, what to do in this situation? True, you can’t access your phone.
But do not worry, where there is a will, there is always a way. And in this guide, we will share with you the solutions to this problem. Within no time, you will be able to bypass frp lock on your Samsung phone easily.
Download Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK
Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK
This is something serious if you reset your device and forget the Google account logins. You are not alone in this problem. Many people are facing the same issue. That’s why we’ve created this guide.
This guide will be helpful for users who have Samsung devices. The best part is that this procedure is very easy to follow and takes very less time.
If you follow the step-by-step guide, you’ll bypass Samsung Google Factory Reset FRP Verification. Also, you can impress your friends in case they face the same problem and are unable to solve it.
Now you’ve to bypass Samsung Google FRP Verification, you will need a PC, a USB drive, and an OTG cable. To start the process, you’ve to download Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK.
- The first thing you should do is to download the Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK file on your system.
- As you’ve completed downloading the APK, copy it to your USB or OTG.
- Switch on your Samsung phone and finish the steps recommended in the setup wizard.
- Next Samsung Bypass Google Verify warning notification will appear on the screen. It will ask you about your Google account and password.
- Now, you link your phone through OTG cable. Automatically, file explorer will appear on your mobile phone.
- Now, look into the file explorer about the folder or file where you’ve copied the APK downloaded file. You won’t be able to open that file until you allow the unknown sources.
- So, go into your settings and click open the Unknown Sources menu. You’ve to turn on or enable this option. Otherwise, your phone will not allow you to open the APK.
- After following the above step, open the file and start the installation.
- As soon as the APK gets installed on your device, open the app from your home screen.
- Now, you’ll be automatically prompted towards the “Settings” option.
- Here you’ve to locate the “Backup and Reset” option. And now you’ve to Factory Reset your Samsung phone.
As soon as you’ll be done with the factory reset then you have to turn on your Samsung phone. Now, here is the surprise. The FRP Bypass screen will not appear on your device this time. You can add a new email ID and password.
You can skip this step as well. But we recommend you set up a new id and password in case your phone gets stolen, no one can be able to open your device. You can fill out the Google account later also.
So here we’ve given you the complete solution. You follow these steps if you get stuck while Bypassing the FRP lock on Samsung Device. Yes, the procedure is easy to follow. It will just take 10-12 minutes to completely Bypass FRP on Samsung Device.
If you still face any problem bypassing FRP using Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK. You can contact us anytime. We always feel delighted to help our growing community. You can also share your queries in the comment box or else drop us a message.