If you’ve forgotten your Google account Password after the factory reset then don’t worry. Because FRP Bypass APK is here to solve your problem.
FRP Bypass APK will help you reset your Google account without any hassle. In this detailed guide, I will tell you how to download and install FRP Bypass APK on android.
But don’t worry because we have the solution for you. Now, you can reset your device even if you’ve forgotten the Google account password.
What is Google FRP Bypass apk?
Google introduced a new feature with Android 5.0 and above devices known as FRP. FRP feature helps the user when he/she wants to try to reset the device but has forgotten the password.
Now you don’t need to worry about FRP lock anymore. Because you can use frp bypass apk 2023. This app allows you to bypass FRP on your android phone.
|App Name||FRP Bypass apk|
|Android Version||5.0 and Above|
|App Size||1.2 MB|
|Root Required||Not Root Required|
|Last Updated||8 Hour Ago|
Download FRP Bypass Apk 2023
All FRP Bypass Apk Apps
How to Bypass FRP Lock on Android
There are two easy and simple methods which you can use to Bypass FRP. You can choose either of these methods which is easy for you.
1. FRP Bypass using OTG
To start with the first method, Kindly note that you need a PC with a USB drive and OTG cable. After fulfilling the mentioned requirements, you can follow the below steps:
- Download the FRP Bypass APK.
- Copy the apk file to your USB.
- Start your phone or device which is facing the problem of resetting the password.
- The setup window will open. Follow the steps as shown in the setup.
- As you complete the step, the popup window will open and you’ll be asked to fill in your account and password. Yes, we know that you don’t remember your details.
- So, we have to connect the pen drive with the help of an OTG cable to your phone.
- As soon as you attach your device that file explorer will open.
- Now, open the folder where you had copied the FRP Bypass APK.
- While you are installing the app, the device will stop. Because you’ve downloaded it from unknown sources.
- You’ve to navigate through the settings of your device and then you’ve to check the “Unknown sources”. It’s done. Your phone has started installing the FRP Bypass APK.
- You can find the installed app on the home screen or settings.
- Go to the home screen or settings menu and tap it to open the FRP Bypass APK.
- Scroll down the list. Click open the backup and reset. Then Tap on the Factory Data Reset. Confirm the procedure.
After you’ve installed the FRP bypass app on your phone, restart it. Now, FRP Bypass will not be an issue for you.
As the phone gets restarted, you’ll need to add a Google account credential. It’s your choice now whether you’ve to fill in the details or skip because FRP Bypass has done.
2. FRP Bypass without OTG
This process is for those who don’t have OTG cable to connect. However, you need Wi-Fi to troubleshoot the issue. Let’s go with the step-by-step procedure.
- Turn on your phone and follow the steps as shown in the setup.
- As the FRP screen pops, open your keyboard settings.
- Navigate the menu button. In the list, click on ‘Help and Feedback”
- Type whatsoever is coming to your mind in the search option and then tap the “share” option.
- After step 4, select messaging and then New Message. Type a number in “to”. Select the text and then head towards contact icons.
- Now here is what you’ve to do – tap on the call icon and then on the new call option. No sooner does the dial pad opens up than type the number: *#*#4636#*#*
- Navigate to Usage Statistics and then tap on the back arrow key. It will take you to the settings menu.
- Tap on backup and then reset it. After that, get on to Factory Data Reset. Tap to confirm the process.
Here you’ve done every step of doing FRP Bypass. We hope that you’ve not faced any problems while going through the process.
We’ve listed screenshots for your convenience to understand this frp unlock process. You can follow the steps by looking at the images. This will help you to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection easily in 2023.